The user will have a maximum of fourteen (14) calendar days from the delivery of the product to give up, totally or partially, the purchase of the product. After this deadline, no refunds will be accepted.
The user must contact with Auvimar M García by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The requirements for the return of the product are as follows:
1. The product must be in the same state in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
2. A copy of the proof of purchase and the delivery note of the products must be included in the package, indicating the products returned and the reason for the return.
3. The user will have the right to the refund of the price of defective products or products delivered if they do not correspond with the order placed. Alternatively, the user will have the right to claim, and to be delivered, an equal product, in perfect condition.
4. In cases of return of defective products or that do not correspond to your order, this must be done by the user through the procedure established above, but in this case, will not face the costs of return of said products .
5. The User shall not have the right to the refund of the price of returned products that are not in the same conditions in which they were delivered, or the requirements established in the present General Conditions have not been fulfilled.
6. The partial returns of an order will give rise to the reimbursement of the price corresponding to the product or products actually returned.
7. The return order will be managed through the same payment system used by the user for the purchase of the products, within thirty (30) days from the collection of the returned order and once it has been verified that The returned products comply with the established requirements. The application of the return of the price in the User account will depend on the bank.